Saturday 12 July 2014

Currently Loving: Swedish street style

One of the biggest things I love about London is the street fashion. You don't need magazines, or even blogs, to find out what's 'in', all you need to do is stand outside Oxford Circus Topshop and it's like your own free fashion show. London fashion is like nowhere else in the UK in my opinion; it's very fashion forward and people are much more daring – there is much less of a 'copycat' attitude in the way people dress (I'm sorry but when are leggings, crop tops, Nike Air Maxes and frilly socks going to die?) and people are more experimental. One minute you'll see someone in head to toe black leather; draped in silver jewellery, the next you'll see a pastel pink playsuit with heeled sandals. In London, fashion never gets boring.

However, when I started reading blogs I found another city of incredible dressers: Stockholm. When I was browsing for new blogs I found myself sub-consciously always gravitating towards Swedish bloggers; coveting everything they wore and spoke about. It's no surprise, seeing as many of our much-loved British high street stores are Swedish, like H&M and &Other Stories.

I wanted to share a few of my favourite Swedish street style looks, and I hope they inspire you as much as they do me!

No comments:

Post a Comment