Saturday 14 February 2015

EAT, SHOP, DO #1


Welcome to the newest series on my blog. As well as my Thoughtful Thursday posts, I bring you ‘Eat, Shop, Do.’

I thought it would be nice every once in a while (I don’t want to promise this on a weekly basis and then not always deliver) to share with you my latest food finds, shopping purchases or wish list items and finally a random favourite ‘do’ing thing (I wasn’t quite sure how to explain that one, so just humour me. You know what I mean).

So without further ado (geddit?)…


EAT

A couple of weekends ago the boy and I took a trip to the Drapers Arms in Islington. It’s the perfect place to while away a Sunday afternoon over a massive roast, and we did just that. Just look at the size of this roast to share!




I’m pleased to say we conquered it though (#fatties). You can choose from chicken, pork, lamb or beef. We went for the beef (and don’t forget the Yorkshire puds) and it was divine. It even rivals my Mum’s home cooked roast (sorry Mum). You can book a table here. I highly recommend it!

SHOP

Anyone who is into trainers will know that this week saw the leak of the new Yeezy trainers. Kanye had his own launch party for them, and pictures are floating about everywhere. Word on the street is that you will be able to reserve and buy them via an Adidas app. How fancy!

They won’t be everyone’s cup of tea, but I love that they’re a bit different. Plus, the pale pink coloured ones as sported by Kylie Jenner above have my name all over them…

DO


It’s Valentine’s Day today! Happy February 14th.

I’m not a big Valentines celebrator; I think love should be shown all year round blah di blah blah, but I do think it’s a great excuse to either go out with your friends and make a night to remember, or celebrate being a little romantic with that special someone. We went out for dinner and drinks last night and I’m cooking tonight, so wish me luck…

What are you eating, shopping for and doing? I’d love to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment