Saturday 21 February 2015

EAT, SHOP, DO #2

Welcome to my latest round up of food, fashion/beauty and frolics…

EAT

I am making attempts to eat a bit more healthily. I can’t claim a complete diet overhaul (I have a slight addiction to Mini Eggs right now) but I am more conscious of what I’m eating, and the quantities that I am eating.


Often it’s lunchtimes that I struggle the most with, because it can be pretty boring having salad every day, and it’s much easier to grab a sandwich than make food to bring in. However, I have been making these delicious noodle pots for lunch at work (inspired by The Londoner) and they’ve really been hitting the spot. You can find the recipe here – they are practically no effort, taste delicious, and are actually far more filling than you’d expect!

PS If you are really lazy (or work gets mental and it's hard to find time to make lunch) then Itsu have come out with some amazing chicken noodle soup pots that you can currently buy in Sainsbury's for £2. Bargain!
 
SHOP
















I am becoming a bit of a beauty junkie, if you couldn’t already tell from my latest blog posts. I’m learning to look after my skin better, and applying products in the right way so that I get the desired effect. I seriously look back at photos of my 18/19 year old self and realise I well and truly had NO idea.
 
Contouring seems to be taking the beauty world by storm, and I am firmly on the bandwagon. The two products I’ve got my eye on are the Clinique Contour Chubby Stick, and the Anastasia Contour Kit. Both may have to make their way into my beauty collection this month. I’ll keep you posted…

DO



Some very exciting news is that I have booked flights to head to Milan and Lake Como with a couple of my girlfriends at the end of April! I’m seriously in need of a holiday, and I’m so excited to head back to Italy. You really can’t beat pizza, pasta and ice-cream as a diet (please ignore said healthy eating attempts above. Holiday time doesn’t count). If you have ever been to either place I’d love your recommendations for accommodation, restaurants/bars and things to do when we’re there!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment