Wednesday 26 February 2014

Pay Day Treats

So for most of us pay day is just around the corner and I thought I'd treat you and show you a few beautiful things to spend your hard-earned cash on. I plan to make all of these things mine by the end of Feb (Mum, if you're reading this, I'm sorry, one day I WILL save!)



First up are these loafers from River Island. I always tend to gravitate towards cheap flats from Primark, but find that they fall apart within a couple of weeks. I wish I could wear heels all the time at work but sometimes it just isn't practical, so some smart, comfy, good quality flats are a great investment.

Anyone who's anyone will have seen the Charlotte Tilbury make-up range when it launched. Ever since, I haven't been able to stop thinking about the Dolce Vita eyeshadow quad. It is so unnecessary, but so unbelievably beautiful. It must be mine.

I'm on the look out for a new bag. I love my Zara City bag, but some days on the packed tube in the morning I regret having what is practically a suitcase on the end of my arm. I love the mixture of leather and suede and the shape (Celine trapeze anyone?) and I just know I'll get so much use out of it. This is a definite weekend purchase.

The picture definitely doesn't do this justice, but I am absolutely dying to get my mitts on this white leather tee from Topshop. I love anything leather, and I think white leather looks so chic and expensive. I'm definitely a 'jeans and tee' girl at heart, so an interesting variation on the standard t-shirt is always a win in my books.

Finally is this dress from Missguided. I've wanted something in pale blue for a while, and as soon as I saw this dress I knew it had to be mine. I love that it has a sexy low V, yet also has lace to keep it feminine, cute and girly. Perfect with a tan (not that I'll be getting one of those any time soon.)

So there you have it, my pay day picks. What are you lusting after? What should I be adding to my never-ending online shopping basket?

No comments:

Post a Comment