Saturday 24 May 2014

Currently Loving: River Island

It's not very often that I walk into one shop and I just want EVERYTHING. Even with my beloved Zara I still think they have a few misses, or things that aren't worth the price tag. However, when I went into River Island on Oxford Street this week I had to stop myself from doing a 'supermarket sweep' of the shop floor. Everything in there is so gorgeous! Now I don't know about you but in the last year I have really noticed a change in the clothes in River Island, and they have TOTALLY stepped up their game - they are fast becomine one of my favourite high street stores! So I thought I'd share with you some things I've been loving just in time for pay day. Apologize to your bank balance in advance...


I absolutely love this style of crop top, and the palm print on this one is beautiful - I think it looks so much more expensive than £12. I want some new 'sandal-esque' shoes, but which are closed toe as walking around in London in sandals can make for dirty feet! I absolutely loathe the jelly shoes, but I think these are a great, smarter, alternative. Plus white is so cute and a great Summer alternative to black.

This pale pink leather skirt is adorable and so up my street - plus another bargain for only £25! You can wear it both casually in the day with sandals and a white tee (and accessorize with these hot animal print sunnies), and then slip on some heels (like these gold block heel sandals) and a silk cami and you're good to go for the evening.

I love the River Island camis - I have this style in black and I wear it all the time, it makes your boobs look great! I love the colour lime green, and I think this with a pair of jeans and some cute flats make for the easiest, but still stylish, outfit.

Lastly are these pale blue shorts. There is a matching blazer which I am also dying to get - I LOVE the shade of blue. Also, as I'm getting older I'd rather not wear butt-skimming shorts, and these look like the perfect length. Plus again, you can wear them casually with a white cropped jumper, and then at night with a white cami and nude stilettos. Perfection!

What do you think? Are you a River Island lover?

No comments:

Post a Comment