Friday 27 December 2013

Boyfriend jeans



I started creating this post because I finally found a pair of boyfriend jeans I fell in love with. I'd been looking for ages, but none of them seemed quite right. They were either too baggy, or more like Mom jeans. I love the light colour of these, and the slightly ripped effect makes them look nicely 'lived in.' Plus, they're on sale. What more could you want?

I teamed them with some gorgeous red courts from Kurt Geiger, for that casual but sexy look. The red adds that splash of colour to the outfit which makes it stand out. As everything else was block colours, I chose a printed polkadot shirt, but a striped Breton top would also look great.

I desperately want a camel coat, and this one looks perfect. The price tag is even more perfect! I don't usually go into Pull and Bear that often, but I have seen quite a few gorgeous things lately, so have vowed to go in next time I'm on Oxford Street.

I wanted to keep accessories simple and classic. This Zara bag is just beautiful. It's got the mixture of textures, and the black and cream means it will go with everything. The shape reminds me of the Celine bags, and one of those is high up on my lifetime wishlist! I'm a massive fan of gold rather than silver jewellery, so this watch was perfect. It's actually sold as a men's watch, but I prefer my watches slightly larger, and I think this sets the outfit off perfectly.

I got a little bit of money for Christmas so I may treat myself to a few of these items to start off my 2014 wardrobe. What do you think? Are you a fan of boyfriend jeans, or are you a skinny jean girl through and through?

No comments:

Post a Comment