Tuesday 31 December 2013

The Orange Coat



Today's post is another outfit I've put together, and it's fair to say I'm lusting after every single item in this post!

I find it extremely difficult to incorporate colour into my wardrobe, but a great way to do it is with a coat. You can keep everything else basic, but the coat makes the outfit interesting. I absolutely LOVE this burnt orange oversized coat, and if I hadn't already bought 4 coats this Winter (oops) it would be straight in my basket. You couldn't help but smile wearing it!

I love 'tube' style jeans, and these look very similar to the Topshop Joni jeans but are slightly cheaper. I also love the bright blue colour; I think they will provide a nice transition colour from Winter to Spring (when it finally arrives.) I'm definitely going to try a pair on next time I'm in River Island!

You can't beat a basic white V-neck tee. I'm all about good basics, and this is a must.

Lastly I've accessorized with cute black cut out boots (come pay-day I may have to have these) and the most adorable black cross body bag from H&M. I LOVE the faux-fur texture and the gold on the chain. I think it looks so much more expensive than £12.99! Lastly, a gold chain necklace adds that extra bit of interest, and ties in nicely with the gold of the bag and the boots.

What do you think of this outfit? Have any of these items caught your eye?

Happy New Year everyone! I'm off for champagne and dinner cooked by the boy, before heading to the local drinking hole for midnight. Expect an outfit post soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment