Thursday 19 December 2013

Welcome to Legally Blonde London!

Hi!

My name is Ellie and I'm a 23 year old commercial lawyer, moving to London (Clapham) in January to start my career and become a 'responsible working adult.' (yeah right.) I'm moving onto the next exciting chapter of my life and I wanted to write a blog to share my stories, outfits, views and little sneak peeks into my life. Even if no-one else ends up reading it, I can one day show it to my grandchildren and say 'look kids, one day your old Grandma really did wear 5 inch heels and travel the world; (not at the same time.))

I'm always the butt of 'Legally Blonde' jokes amongst my friends. In fact last year for Secret Santa a boy who hardly knew me in my class at law school actually bought me the DVD. I'm blonde. I'm a lawyer. I love the colour pink and shopping in equal measures. My name is Ellie, she's called Elle. Both our surnames begin with a W. We both have great knowledge of perms. Enough? So I decided, why not give in to the jokes and name my blog Legally Blonde London? If you can't beat 'em, join 'em!

Everyone who knows me well knows I'm a bit of a technophobe (unlike my brother who is an absolute whizz with all things electrical.) Therefore it may take a little while for me to get the hang of all of it, but I'm definitely going to give it a good try.

That's all for now, I'll be back with my first proper post soon!

Ellie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment