Thursday 19 December 2013

I've been an awful good girl...

So seeing as it's Christmas time, I thought it only right I put together a Christmas wishlist of all the things I'm lusting after right now.



Elie Saab perfume - this is my all-time favourite perfume. It's quite floral, which isn't usually my cup of tea, but I think it's still a really 'young' scent, with a touch of classic. My boyfriend James loves it too, which is always a bonus!

MAC Sketch eyeshadow - for my birthday in November a couple of my best girlfriends got me a Mac Pro eyeshadow palette. And now I feel it would be rude to leave it empty, wouldn't it? Sketch is a gorgeous plummy colour which I think would look great on blue eyes.

Miss Selfridge pink coat - I know pink is the 'in' colour for coats this year, but I genuinely didn't really want one. Until I saw this stunner in my local store yesterday and now I'm obsessed. I almost cried having to part with it in store. It's a classic shape, but obviously the colour is very on-trend. Plus it's pink...

River Island tartan trousers - I have a couple of pairs of the River Island cigarette-style trousers and they fit like a dream (in fact all River Island trousers/jeans do.) I want to wear these during the day with some loafers and a shirt. Perhaps I could even get away with wearing them to work with a smart jacket?

Yves Saint Laurent handbag - Now this was a bit of a joke - the price tag is a little hefty. However I'm desperately in need of a smart black bag which is smaller than my Zara city bag. The gold 'Y' just makes it look oh so chic and expensive. A girl can dream.

Kate Spade mini gold bow ring - I've wanted a ring that I can wear everyday for a while. When it comes to rings I don't like anything too big as I have skinny fingers, so this looks absolutely perfect.

Zara silver loafers - And last but definitely not least, I love these Zara loafers. I love loafers in general, but wearing them in silver gives them a different twist. I think they'd look beautiful paired with the pink coat (so I obviously need both now, duh.)


Pretty pretty please Santa?

No comments:

Post a Comment