Thursday 26 December 2013

Christmas with the Whites

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

I wanted to give my blog a little sneak peak into what Christmas Day is like with my family. Now I didn't capture everything on camera (even if I did get a picture of my Dad dancing around the kitchen to Avicii it wouldn't be going up) but I managed to get a few pictures to remember the day by.



The jumper - No Christmas would be complete without one. This is a Primark mens special, and I highly recommend it! FaceTime - I managed to capture James and I on Facetime on Christmas Day. I was on the Ipad whilst all his family opened presents. It may not be as good as actually being together, but it was the next best thing and I LOVED it. The decorations - my family (well, my Dad) goes pretty mad with Christmas decorations. There are numerous Christmas trees dotted around the house in different forms. The drink - Buck's Fizz at 11am sharp. Everyone must (wants) a glass and we cheers. It's followed by many more glasses... The dinner - Best meal of the year. We actually have beef as none of us are huge turkey lovers. And that also means Yorkshire pudding - WIN. I was so full I only just managed to make it to the sofa to watch Elf. The smiles - Christmas wouldn't be Christmas without the cringe staged photos. This one took about 10 attempts, and we still both hated it!

So there's a little look at my Christmas Day. I hope you all had an amazing time, with lovely presents and food. I was absolutely spoilt rotten as usual!

I'm off tomorrow to visit my boyfriend and his family for more celebrations. I never want Christmas to end!

What did you get up to on Christmas Day? Did Santa bring you everything you wanted?

No comments:

Post a Comment