Thursday 17 April 2014

A Week in Outfits

I thought I'd do a quick post and show everyone what I've been wearing recently. There's nothing overly glamorous, but there are some beautiful pieces in the shops at the moment. I definitely love to incorporate trends into my look, but I always do it in a way that makes me feel comfortable and confident. So without further ado...



Look One: On Sunday it was sunny and fresh. I wore my favourite new slogan jumper from H&M (£14.99) which is so soft on the inside, and my new favourite 'ripped-effect' girlfriend jeans from River Island. I don't like Mom jeans, and I don't really like overly baggy jeans, so these are perfect because they're relatively tight but still a bit edgy. Plus, you can dress them down like this with boat shoes, or up with a pair of strappy heels.

Look Two: This was for an unfortunate Sunday in the office. I love gingham, and this New Look shirt is super comfortable but cute. I wore it with my Topshop Joni's and my new black Topshop slipper shoes, plus a fedora to finish it off. Casual Sunday dressing at it's best.

Look Three: This was my beach walk outfit when I was back at my parents' for the weekend. I love this baggy orangey-red jumper (my favourite colour after pink) and with a pair of jeans and my fake Clubmasters from Primark it's casual but still smart. FYI, the sunglasses were £2. Yes seriously. I'm going to be buying 5 pairs so I'm never without them.



Look Four: This was my 'first day of Spring' outfit. This Zara jacket/coat was a very naughty purchase, but I absolutely love it. The cut, the fit, the colour...perfection. The jeans are the white Joni's (I'm loving white jeans for this time of year) and the shirt is an oldie from Topshop. Here are my trusty nude courts - they are very well loved.

Look Five: I love this outfit. It's all black, but the florals lift it and make it interesting. The boots are lace ups from Primark which are SO comfy and another absolute bargain. The floral kimono is from H&M and was £14.99 and I just wore it with a plain black silk cami and black jeans. And there's that black floppy felt hat again, I told you it would crop up again...

So there you have it. I'm counting down to pay day so I can treat myself to a few more items. What are you 'selfie-ing'?

No comments:

Post a Comment