Monday 21 April 2014

Zara, my one true love...

It's no secret to anyone in my life that I have a love affair with Zara. In fact, it's quite embarrassing when people ask where my clothes are from at work and 'Zara' is my reply. Every single time. I think they offer amazing quality clothes, which are really on trend, at such affordable prices, and they change their stock so frequently there is always something new to feast your eyes on. Great for the wardrobe, not so great for the bank balance. Currently I am in LOVE with their bright Spring items, but that's a topic for a different blog post!

When I was home for Easter weekend I asked the brother to get some shots of me in my evening outfit. This jumpsuit was an amazing Zara find back in November, and I wore it for my birthday meal with the girls in London. There are loads on the market though - Missguided do some great jumpsuits in all different colours. Excuse the face pulling and stupid poses, I was in a very playful mood...



The best bit about this clothing item? The back. Oh my is it beautiful. Piece of advice though - invest in some good tit tape...



Obviously as soon as we got out into the garden the cat (Tiggy) wanted the spotlight too. She's such a diva, but oh so cute. Definitely my favourite ginge.




I love everything about this jumpsuit...from the light silky material, to the cut out shape on the front and the GORGEOUS lace back. Now I wasn't blessed in the bottom department, but this jumpsuit actually hugs and gives you curves in all the right places. The best bit about it? It was £29.99. I know. I almost died.

The shoes are also a Zara love, and I've had so many compliments on them. They're pretty high, but they are really chunky so are a dream to walk in and I can last until 4am in them.

So there you have it, a little OOTN. I'm sure I'll have a few more up soon as I have a couple more big nights out lined up. I blame it on the sunny weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment