Monday 28 April 2014

STEAL HER STYLE: Laura Whitmore

When it comes to celebrities I'd like to look like/be/be best friends with, Laura Whitmore makes the top 5. She's so effortlessly cool, and whilst she's quite 'cute' looking she's also got a killer fashion sense and manages to make 'cute' look edgy. It's an art. I love her style because although a lot of it is quite high fashion and probably very expensive, when I look at her outfits I know that I can replicate it on the high street for a fraction of the price. I think when you look at her you think 'yeah, I could pull that off.' So that is exactly what I've done for you today...



Look One: Metallics are big this season. In fact, aren't they big every season? I absolutely love the way that Laura has paired this rose gold metallic mini with some simple sexy shoes and a sheer white long sleeve short. She looks so hot, without flashing all the flesh. Plus, despite the skirt being pretty daring and there being a mix of metallics, she still manages to make it look wearable. You can replicate her look so easily on the high street, and in my eyes this is a perfect night out look. The shirt is from Forever 21 and is a great wardrobe staple, as are these blush platform heels from French Connection. The skirt is from River Island, but it's been sold out on their website for some time. I managed to find it on the ASOS website, and I love it!



Look Two: I am absolutely loving anything yellow at the moment, whether it's a pastel yellow or a bright sunshine yellow. I love how effortlessly put-together Laura looks, and I think this yellow dress from Oh My Love is absolutely gorgeous and a great addition to any girl's 'going out' wardrobe. The black pointed courts are a great staple but to me are just incredibly sexy, and I love the small box clutch and the dainty gold jewellery from Topshop as finishing touches. The clutch is from Carvela and although it's a little more expensive than I'd usually go for, I think it would go with everything and is so classic.

Finally, I will leave you with a Youtube link of the recent episode of Celebrity Juice with Laura Whitmore. Fast forward to the last challenge and she has a banana in between her legs...hilarious. Check it out HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment